Students of Montclair State University, William Paterson University, Passaic County Community College, Berkeley College, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Bergen Community College, Ramapo College, Felician University, Jersey College and others, we have something for you.
It Pays to Graduate in Passaic, NJ
Are you a recent college graduate? If so, it is your lucky day! At Garden State Honda we know that graduating college is a huge accomplishment, and we want to help you celebrate. Through the Honda Graduate Program, we want to assist recent and upcoming college graduates drive away in the car of their dreams. Through this program, we provide special financing rates on 2017 or newer Honda models to help start life as an adult with money in your wallet. Commemorate your accomplishments by purchasing your new Honda vehicle at our dealership today!
Benefits of the Honda Graduate Program
Making your graduation vehicle purchase at our dealership comes with various benefits.
- When you lease or purchase through Honda Financial Services, you can receive a $500 incentive. If you choose to lease, the incentive goes towards the cap cost of the vehicle. If you are purchasing your new Honda, the $500 goes towards your down payment, meaning that you spend less money out of pocket.
- Leasing or purchasing a vehicle is an excellent way to build credit. Establishing good credit will help you in the long run as you embark upon the upcoming phases of your life as a college graduate.
- We offer flexible and competitive finance and lease packages on any new or Certified Used Honda1.
- You are provided the option to defer your first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free2).
What It Takes to Qualify
In order to receive the benefits of the Honda Graduate Program, you must meet the following qualifications:
- You have graduated within the past two years, or will graduate within the next six months.
- You provide a 5% minimum down payment.
- You have verifiable proof of current employment, or a firm commitment to an employer. (In this case, your expected start date should be no more than 120 days from date of finance contract.)
- No adverse credit history.
- You have received your Master's, Bachelor's, or Associate degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- You provide our Honda dealer with credit and document requirements.
Do you already have in mind which Honda vehicle you’d like to purchase? Contact us to schedule a test drive at your earliest convenience. We are ready to get you into your new Honda today! To learn more about the Honda Graduate Program, visit http://www.hondafinancialservices.com/finance/college-grad-program. We look forward to assisting you as you enter this new chapter of your life!
*The Honda Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.  For well-qualified customers who meet Honda Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services (HFS). Bonus offer applies toward any new 2016 or newer model year Honda when financed or leased through HFS. Only offered at participating dealerships. Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus offer per vehicle. LEASE: $500 applied towards the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program. PURCHASE: $500 applied towards down payment. Offer not valid on Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles or used Honda vehicles. Offer valid through March 31, 2018, and may be terminated at any time. Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract. Must have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months. No adverse credit history. Master’s, Bachelor’s or Associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school. Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements.  Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free) is only available with traditional financing (not leasing).